Thursday, May 14, 2009

I got an award? For real? Cool.

I am pretty happy when someone who knows me and loves me comments on my blog. I am ecstatic when someone who doesn't know me and doesn't love me (yet) finds me out there in the blogosphere and comments on my blog. So you can only imagine what I was like when I found out that one of those fellow bloggers actually granted me an award! Apparently, I rock. At least just a little teeny bit.

Thank you so much, Sarah at http://www.momalom.com/ for granting me with One Lovely Blog Award! I'm pretty new around here, and I'm learning as I go...but apparently part of the deal is I pass this award on to other bloggers I deem worthy (ooooooh, the power...!). So go on and check out the following mommy blogs...
Chicky Chicky Baby

Keep reading and I'll keep writing!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you! Totally made my day!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't let the power go to your head...
    but plse do keep posting on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats - the universe is yours - or atleast the award. It's nice to be rewarded.

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock...