So according to my friend, colleague, and newly blogging buddy, Maria at Mom of "Three Seeks Sanity," I am a "Beautiful Blogger." Cool.
Never one to turn down an award, I officially thank Maria. Never one to break a rule (okay, not never...usually), I will do as told and share 7 things you might not know about me. (This is gonna be tough...I'm pretty sure you all know waaaaaay too much already.)
1. I love the show "Lost," but often feel really, really blonde when I'm watching it.
2. I am deathly, irrationally, ridiculously afraid of lizards.
3. I love, love, love living in South Florida. Yes, there's traffic and chaos and ridiculously overpriced real estate. But there's also people from all over the world, beautiful beaches, clubs that open 'til morning, quiet family-oriented neighborhoods, and some of the best shopping in the world.
4. My ultimate life dream is to have a vacation home in Hawaii.
5. I feel I am my most true self when I'm running or drinking (no, not water).
6. I get pissy the minute the thermometer dips below 70 degrees.
7. In my closet is a signed picture of the cast of "Sex and the City" and a mini chandelier.
So, there. Now you can add those to the list in your heads entitled "Useless But Hopefully Slightly Amusing Information About The Girl Who Writes The But Then I Had Kids Blog." Now go check out Maria...she's new around here and pretty damn clever.