Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Summer is here...

Most of you know that Hubby and I are teachers, which means that we have now been officially on Summer Vacation for 12 days (but who's counting?). So in case you are wondering where the heck I've been...

Hangin' at the playground...



Playing with cars (and still daydreaming about Barbies)...

Visiting dear friends in Melbourne...

Swimming (sort of)...


Playing Rock Band with crazy friends in Gainesville...

Visiting Sea World in Orlando...

Generally enjoying the freedom that comes with summer...


3 comments:

  1. hey I drop in from time to time and you guys are off to a fantastic summer! In NY our summers don't even really start until the very end of June. Well enjoy your summer and I'l be reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stumbled upon your blog.. your kids are adorable. Oh man I cant even imagine having the whole summer off.. that must be great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! i made it on your blog! my alanis impression is awesome, i must say. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock...