Friday, February 5, 2010

Partying over at the neighbor's...

.
I'm sorry, but I'm not home right now...

I'm visiting my neighbor, The Kitchen Witch, who so graciously invited me over to be a guest writer on her blog as part of "Won't You Be My Neighbor?" I know I risk revealing my dorkiness here, but I was truly, sincerely honored that she asked. She is my kind of girl: in-your-face, funny, sarcastic, and blunt. And she can write. (She can cook, too, but since the only thing I like to make is a pot of coffee or a cocktail, I can't say we have that in common.)

Anyways, please go read my post over there. And then make yourself at home. Look around. Snoop in her medicine cabinet. Stay a while. I'm sure she'd love to have you. Maybe she even made one of her special recipes for the occasion.

4 comments:

  1. Loved your token post at TKW. Thank you for the bevy of smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just loved this post... coming from SITS. Random, but are you going to Bloggy Boot Camp in Baltimore?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore you, Liz. Come drink at my house any time :) So honored and happy to have you at my place on Neighbor Friday! You got tons of comments, girl--had a friend from the UK who sent me an email, laughing about the token thing--apparently, they've had that assholery going on forever over there! Pay to pee, WTF?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait. Sounds exciting. Love to read you.

    ReplyDelete

Comments rock...